Friday, September 07, 2007

Forgetting

Forgive me. I got caught up in life. And I ran out of steam with the kitchen project. And four weeks of holidays, two which were spent on the project by the way.

On a side note, people suggest I get too much holiday. I disagree.

So because of those reasons and more there’s a noticeable gap in my blog life.

I was thinking about getting old. There’s nice things about getting older, which all of us are doing… just some do it better, even though that too can be quite a topic of discussion….

  • you forget things, so there’s tons more new stuff in your life.
  • you get to ignore people who tell you what to do. Usually you’ve been there, done that, or you just don’t care.
  • you get discounts.
  • there’s less hair to comb.
  • despite what Rodney says, you do get more respect. “Can I help you sir”, happens more often. I actually kinda like that.

Over the past summer there was lots I mused over. But of course, I forgot what they were. I usually find that I like thinking.

No comments: